Thursday, December 27, 2007

And it continues...

And the celebration continues...........
I miss the usual blogs that I keep up with but know all are having fun with families. They will return to us with their tales later.


In case you haven't noticed we are now on the count down for Pearson's arrival which is supposed to be January 20th but you know how well these babies listen to the scheduled dates.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you girls out there with these babies.
Jaci who is now late....Cryssy who is on bed rest....and of course, my Lisa who has 24 days to go.

And I can not neglect to mention Davis, the subject of several blogs who was born July 22nd at 30 wks to Brad and Tegan. I received a Christmas card with Davis and his sister, Delaney in front of their Christmas tree, precious children, precious family.

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment