Thursday, May 3, 2007

Too Tired to Eat

I think I am brain-dead!

Why is it that giving tests to students all day long makes you so-o-o-o tired? All I have to do is read the directions, answer their questions and walk back and forth monitoring students taking a test.

We started online testing yesterday with one sessin in the morning and one in the afternoon. We started at 8:20 and ended at 3:40 with a lunch break in the middle. Did it again today and will do it tomorrow. When I got home after church yesterday I went straight to bed where I fell asleep instantly and woke up with the alarm this morning. Tonight all I want to do is put my feet up and watch television or read.

I know I need to get on the treadmill but..... hum-m-m.......well, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that those things that take the least amount of physical exertion seem to really tire us out the most. Why do mental gymnastics take such a physical toil on us? Maybe its just the stress of the test and the requirements of having to give the test. At least that is an outsider's perspective.

    ReplyDelete