Friday, March 9, 2007

Spring Break!

It finally is here and not a minute too soon! Spring Break!

While all my students dream of rushing to the coast and partying hard my dream is to stay here and get things done. I have set a number of goals for myself and I am sure as always that I have more goals than I have time or energy but it does not stop me from setting myself some pretty hefty goals.

The things I want to do and not necessarily in the order of priorities is:
  • to get the shop website nearer completion, (check it out-we have been working nightly now)
  • start a new painting of grandchildren,
  • see grandchildren,
  • clean house,
  • prepare for a garage sale taking place on March 24th, I think
  • weed the flowerbeds
  • and walk/jog daily.
Now, that's a spring break!

And in my spare time, watch movies, eat popcorn candy and visit with friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you do have plans!! I've had a nice, long break myself, but am still looking forward to having Andy home with me and Dana coming to visit! It's all downhill from here, girl!!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darla! I sure wish you were coming here for spring break again! :( I miss ya terribly!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete